Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Leave me alone

                Husband:  Oh, come on.
                Wife:  Leave me alone!
                Husband:  It won't take long.
                Wife:  I won't be able to sleep afterwards.
                Husband:  I can't sleep without it.
                Wife: Why do you think of things like this in the
middle of the night?
                Husband: Because I'm hot.
                Wife: You get hot at the worst times.
                Husband:  If you love me I wouldn't have to beg you.
                Wife: If you love me you'd be more considerate.
                Husband:  You don't love me anymore.
                Wife: Yes I do, but let's forget it for tonight.
                Husband: Please ........... go on.
                Wife: All right, I'll do it.
                Husband: What's the matter? You need a torch?
                Wife:  I can't find it in the dark.
                Husband: Oh, for heaven's sake, feel for it!
                Wife: There! Are you satisfied?
                Husband: Oh, yes.
                Wife:  Is it up far enough?
                Husband:  Yeah! that's good.
                Wife:  Right!  Now go to sleep.
                And the next time you want the bloody window open, do
it yourself!!

                Now, what were you expecting??