Saturday, January 09, 2010

Retirement At 61

Upon reaching 61, Bob decided to retire.  Now after having him under
foot for a few months, his wife became very 'agitated' with him.  She
suggested he go and do something to occupy his time, like join a club
or get a hobby.  Bob obliged.. and went out for a couple of hours..

When he got home, his wife asked about his day and he replied, "Oh, I
just went down to the park and hung out with the guys.  And Oh Yeah, I
joined a parachute club.

    "What?

Are you nuts?

You're 61 years old and you're going to start jumping out of airplanes???"

             "Yeah, look.. I even got a Membership Card."

             "You crazy old bugger.. where's your glasses???

This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club!"

            "Oh, great!  Now what am I going to do?

                    I signed up for 5 jumps a week!"