Sunday, August 30, 2009

A little naughty ...

Sardarji: I divorced my wife on the 1st nite..
Frnd: Why?
Sardar: I saw the lebel on her panties, "Tested OK by Mafatlal & Sons."

2... Sardar: Yaar my wife is very scared of water.
Frnd: How did you know?
Sardar: Twice when i got home i saw her having a bath with the security guard


3.The Nurse was taking a blood sample from sardar. She held his finger
and squeesed
for the blood. So the Sardar laughed.
Nurse: Why did you laugh
Sardar: after this it is the urine test.


4. Husband & wife having dinner together.
Wife: Darling, tell me something that would make me both happy & sad.
Husband: Ur nipples r bettr than ur sister's!

5. On the first night of the marraige the husband gives the wife Rs.500 and says

    " I have never done this for free"
    Wife returns rs.200 and says
    "i have not charged more than this before"