Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Miss Bill Clinton .............. !!!

From a show on Canadian TV, there was a black comedian who said he
misses Bill Clinton.

Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton! He was the closest thing we
ever got to having a black man as President. Number 1 - He played the
sax. Number 2 - He smoked weed. Number 3 - He had his way with ugly
white women.

 Even now? Look at him... his wife works, and he doesn't! And, he gets
a check from the government every month .  Manufacturers announced
today that they will be stocking America's shelves this week with
"Clinton Soup" in honor of one of the nation's most distinguished men.
It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.

Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line  to honor Bill
Clinton. The Dodge Drafter will be built in Canada. When asked what he
thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, "I don't know, I never
had one."

The Clinton revised judicial oath: "I solemnly swear to tell the truth
as I know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but
what I think you need to know." Clinton will be recorded in history as
the only President to do Hanky Panky between Bushes."