Saturday, June 13, 2009

Filing report for his missing wife ...

A man went to police station for filing report for his missing wife:
Man:                I lost my wife (misty)
Inspector:        What is her height
Man;                I never noticed
Inspector:        Slim or healthy
Man:                Not slim can be healthy
Inspector:        Colour of eyes
Man:                Never noticed
Inspector:        Colour of hair
Man:                Changes according to season
Inspector:        What was she wearing
Man:                Saree/suit/ I don't remember exactly
Inspector:        Was somebody with her ?????????
Man:                Yes my Labrador dog (Romeo),  tied with a golden
chain, height 30 inches, healthy, blue eyes, blackish brown hair, his
left foot thumb nail is slightly broken, he never barks, wearing a
golden belt studded with blue balls, he likes non veg food, we eat
together, we jog together & the man started crying

Inspector:  Lets search the dog first !!!!!!!!!!!!!