Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hillary's limo driver

Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising along a country road one
evening when an ancient cow loomed in front of the car. The driver
tried to avoid it but couldn't - the aged bovine was struck and
killed. Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain
to the owners what had happened. She stayed in the car making phone
calls to lobbyists.

About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his
clothes in disarray.
He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a rare,
huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with
lipstick.

'What happened to you,' asked Hillary? 'Well,' the driver
replied, 'the farmer gave me the cigar , his wife gave me the wine,
and their beautiful twin daughters made passionate love to me!'

'My God, what did you tell them?' asked Hillary. The driver replied, 'I
just stepped inside the door and said, I'm Hillary Clinton's driver
and I've just killed the old cow.

The rest happened so fast I couldn't stop it. '