Monday, April 21, 2014

Fwd: Funny

Physics/Chemistry.

1.
Higgs Boson walks into a catholic church and says "you can't have mass
without me!"


2
Atom 1: "I think I've lost an electron."
Atom 2: "Are you sure?"
Atom 1: "Yeah, I'm positive."

3
I think I lost an electron...
I better keep an ion that

4
I was going to tell a joke about sodium, but Na.

5
Two scientists walk into a bar.
"I'll have an H2O," says the first.
"I'll have an H2O, too," says the second.
The second man dies.

6
Argon walks into a bar.
Bartender says "SCRAM! We don't serve Noble gasses!"
Argon doesn't react.

7
Gold walks into a bar.
The bartender yells "AU! Get out!"

8
A photon checks into a hotel.
The clerk asks if he needs help with luggage.
Photon replies, "I don't have any, I'm traveling light."

Math/Geometry.

1
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?
To get to the same side.

2.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world.
Those who understand binary.
And those who don't

The dorkiest science joke ever.

Don't trust atoms . . . they make up everything.