Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Love Dress

The mother-in-law stopped unexpectedly by the recently
married
Couple's house. She rang the doorbell and stepped into
the house. She
saw her daughter-in-law standing naked by the door.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"I'm waiting for my husband to come home from work"
the daughter-in-law answered.
"But you're naked!" the mother-in-law exclaimed.
"This is my love dress" the daughter-in-law explained.
"But you're naked!" exclaimed the mother-in-law.
"My husband loves me to wear this dress!
It makes him happy and it makes me happy.
I would appreciate it if you would leave because he will
be
home from work any minute." said the daughter-in-law.
The mother-in-law was tired of all this romantic talk and
left. On the
way home she thought about the love dress. When she got
home she got
undressed, took a shower, put on her best perfume and
waited by the
front door. Finally her husband came home. He walked in
and saw her
standing naked by the door.
"What are you doing?" he asked.
"This is my love dress" she replied.
"You should've ironed it!" said her husband.