Sunday, January 04, 2009

The Bear and The Racoon

A bear and a raccoon were walking through the woods one day. They came
across a genie that was lost in the woods. The genie was so happy with
the directions that the animals gave him that he said to them, "I will
give you both three wishes each." He turned to the bear first.
The bear (who was really into sex), said, "Ok, ok...I want...All the
bears in this forest to be female, except me!" Poof! It was done.

The genie turned to the racoon. The racoon thought for a minute, and
said, "I want a...MOTORCYCLE!"
The bear thought he was crazy, but the genie granted his wish.
Turning back to the bear, he goes, "I wish...the bears in the next
forest over were female, too!" POOF! It was done.
The racoon thinks for a minute, and says, "I want a motor cycle HELMET!"
The bear say, "You idiot! You could ask for all the money in the world
and BUY those things! You're wasting your wishes on JUNK!"
The racoon just shrugged, and POOF!-it was done.
The bear's final wish was, after very little thinking, "I wish all the
bears in the whole world (except for me) were female!"
Poof, it was done.
The bear and the Genie look at the racoon expectantly. The racoon got
on his motor cycle, strapped on the helmet, and turns it on. He reved
the engine and said, "I wish the bear was GAY!" and roars away .