Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pups at the Vet! ..

Three dogs were sitting in the waiting room at the vet's when they
struck up a conversation...

The black Lab turned to the chocolate Lab and said, 'So why are you

here?' The brown Lab replied, 'I'm a pisser. I piss on everything... the
sofa, the curtains, the cat, the kids. But the final straw was last

night when I pissed in the middle of my owner's bed.'

The black Lab said, 'So what is the vet going to do?'
'Gonna cut my nuts off,' came the reply from the chocolate Lab.

'They reckon it'll calm me down'.

The black Lab then turned to the yellow Lab and asked, 'Why

are you here? 'The yellow Lab said, 'I'm a digger. I dig under fences, I dig up
flowers and trees, I dig just for the "Hell" of it. When I'm inside, I dig

up the carpets. But I went 'over the line' last night when I dug a
great big hole in my owner's couch.'

'So what are they going to do to you?' the black Lab inquired?

'Looks like I'm losing my
nuts too', the dejected yellow Lab said.


The yellow Lab then turned to the black Lab and asked, 'Why are

you here?' 'I'm a humper,' the black Lab said. 'I'll hump anything and
everything.
I'll hump the cat, a pillow, the table, the car, fence posts, the
water pipe, the bath tub, the hair dryer, a bowl of butter, a basket
of fruits, a pawpaw, the water cooler.. whatever. I want to hump

everything I see...

Yesterday, my owner had just got out of the shower and was
bending down to dry her toes, and I just couldn't help myself. I hopped
on her back and started humping away'...

The yellow and chocolate Labs exchanged a sad glance and said,

'So,nuts off for you too, huh?'

The black Lab replied... 'No, I'm here to get my nails clipped.'!!!