Friday, June 20, 2014

XXXX : 2 Fleas

Two fleas had an arrangement to meet every winter in Miami for a Vacation.

Last year when one flea gets to Miami , he's shivering and shaking.

The other flea asks him, " Why are you shaking so badly?"

The first flea says, " I rode down here from New Jersey in the mustache

of a guy on a Harley."

The other flea responds saying, " That's the worst way to travel. Try

what I do. Go to the New Jersey airport bar.

Have a few drinks. While you are there, look for a nice stewardess.

Crawl up her leg and nestle in where its warm and cozy. Its the best way

to travel that I can think of."

The first flea thanks the second flea and says he will give it a try

next winter.

A year goes by..... When the first flea shows up in Miami he is

shivering and shaking again.

The second flea says, "Didn't you try what I told you?" "Yes," says the

first flea, "I did exactly as you said.

I went to the New Jersey airport bar. I had a few drinks. Finally, this

nice young stewardess came in.

I crawled right up to her warm cozy spot. It was so nice and warm
that I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was back in the mustache of a guy on a Harley."