Monday, May 19, 2014

Fwd: ... Quotes Of The Day ...

Why did God make man before he made woman? Because he didn't want any
advice on how to do it. - Anonymous

The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once. -
E. Joseph Cossman

She's too young for Medicare and too old for me to care. - Anonymous

Gray hair is God's graffiti. - Bill Cosby

I lived in Miami for a while, in a section with a lot of really old
people. The average age in my apartment house was dead. - Gabe Kaplan

Good Americans, when they die, go to Paris. - T. G. Appleton

We had a very successful trip to Russia we got back. - Bob Hope

Enjoy life. Think of all the women who passed up dessert on the
Titanic. - Anonymous

Everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another
drink. - Anonymous

I know lots more old drunks than old doctors. - Joe E. Lewis